21.12.10

Drum Roll Please . . .

Welcome to Uncle Sep!
Uncle Sep is the blog for September Designs run by me, Nina, a graphic and textile designer based on the northern beaches, Sydney.
I work as a graphic and textile designer as well as crafting and creating for friends and family.
My hand crafted wares are soon to be found on etsy...stay tuned!

I am of Austrian descent (though incredibly aussie), Sep being short for Josep is a common name and is a reference to a farmer in the hills, the hills of Austria being my second home.
I hope you can enjoy my posts and designs as I share my sense of style with you.
bussi!
Nina September

Just in time for Christmas, Merry Christmas!
I will be away, being coastlal and bringing back some great photos from a roadie with Aeda (our beautiful VW transporter).
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...